PERFECT PERFORMANCE LIP COLOUR
Who is Sormé Treatment Cosmetics South Africa?
Women of all ages have sensitive skin and some are hesitant to wear cosmetics to look their best. We include skin care and other natural ingredients in all our products to make them light, beneficial and healing for your skin. Our clients are real women who love rediscovering their own beauty again through our makeup because of its lightness, comfort and overall skin improvement. We believe makeup must be glamorous and beneficial for your skin.
Introducing our Perfect Performance Lip Colour in 18 gorgeous shades.
What are benefits of our Perfect Performance Lip Sticks?
- These beautiful, fashionable and classic lip colours are infused with nourishing Vitamin E and Shea Butter to smooth, moisturise and protect lips from signs of ageing.
- Our Perfect Performance range is gluten free.
- Finishes include sheer, cream, pearl or matte finishes and are satiny and richly pigmented.
How to choose the right lip colour colour/shade?
Believe it or not finding the perfect lip colour starts with understanding your skin's complexion & undertone. Your skin's complexion & undertone will provide a guide about which lip colours may work for you and which will not. Complexion is your skin colour but how do I find my skin undertone?
- Cool skin undertone? If you have a pink, red, or bluish hue to your skin, you have a cool skin tone. You can confirm this if the veins in your wrist appear blue, silver jewelry complements your tone, or you tend to burn before you tan.
- Warm skin undertone? If you have a yellow, golden, or olive hue to your skin, you have a warm skin tone. You can confirm this by seeing if the veins in your wrist appear green, gold jewelry complements your skin, or you tend to tan or bronze rather than burn.
Now that I know my skin tone colour how do I combine this with my complexion to find a range of suitable lip stick shades?
- Fair complexions with cool tones - nudes or soft mocha shades will work best
- Fair complexions with warm tones - nudes or light pinks or peaches are you best bet.
- Medium complexions with cool tones - try rose, mauve, or berry shades.
- Medium complexions with warm tones - look for coppery and bronzy lip shades
- Dark complexions with cool undertones - purple, ruby and red wine coloured hues with work best.
- Dark complexions with warm undertones - coppers, caramels and bronze lip shades are best.
What else should I consider when choosing a lip stick colour?
- Dark lip shades will make your lips look smaller, while lighter shades can add the illusion of greater plumpness. Matte finishes can make lips to appear thinner, while glosses and shimmery shades make lips appear fuller.
- Dramatic eyes or lips, never both.
- Matching my lip colour to my outfit? Nude lips look great with just about anything. It's a great casual look and can help play up dramatic eyes. The red shades will add drama to a fairly plain outfit. Be careful not to overwhelm by wearing red with very bright or highly patterned clothing. Pink is so versatile, pinks that are just a few shades brighter than your natural lip colour work for a great subtle, everyday look. Berry shades can make a dark ensemble seem too sombre and can weigh down an airy, summery look. Match berry lip shades with mixed neutral clothing.
How to use your Sormé Perfect Performance Lip Stick?
- Apply after lining lips with our Sormé Smear Proof Lip Liner.
- Use a Sormé Professional Lip Brush for precision application and longer lasting power.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyl Dehydroacetate, Ozekerite, Isostearlyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifiera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cire de Carnauba, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax / Cire d'abeille, Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/ Hexadecene Copolymer, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Theobromo Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Zea mays (Corn) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 6 Lake