BELIEVABLE COVER CONCEALER
Who is Sormé Treatment Cosmetics South Africa?
Women of all ages have sensitive skin and are hesitant to wear cosmetics to look their best. We include skin care and other natural ingredients in all our products to make them light, beneficial and healing for your skin. Our clients are real women who love rediscovering their own beauty again through our makeup because of its lightness, comfort and overall skin improvement. We believe makeup must be glamorous and beneficial for your skin.
Introducing our versatile wet/dry Believable Cover Concealer. This concentrated creamy concealer completely covers under eye darkness, brown spots, blemishes, and redness. Won’t cake, settle into fine lines, or disappear until you remove it. Vitamins C and E help repair your skin as you conceal flaws.
What are benefits of our Concealer?
- IIdeal for all skin types
- Contains Neroli Oil which promotes skin healing and elasticity.
- Contains Chamomile Extract to aid in cell regeneration and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Contains Vitamin A, which is an antioxidant that stimulates collagen and helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains Vitamin E which retains moisture, protects skin from environmental toxins and pollution. Also, this product contains anti-inflammatory agents that help prevent skin from aging.
- Contains Vitamin C and antioxidants that can strengthen the skins barrier response, reduce hyper-pigmentation and inflammation, as well as promote collagen and help the improvement of sun-damaged skin.
How to choose the right Powder Foundation colour/shade?
Choosing the right concealer shade is simply about matching your complexion, or more commonly called skin colour, to the available shaded in the product range. See below our guide for choosing the right Sormé Concealer shade.
- Light (401) - For light complexions irrespective of undertone colour.
- Medium (402) - For medium & olive complexions irrespective of undertone colour.
- Dark (403) - For dark complexions irrespective of undertone colour.
How to use your Sormé Believable Cover Concealer?
- Begin with cleansing, moisturising (see our Refineé Skin Care Collection) and priming your skin with our Fresh Start. A clean, moisturised skin is vital in South Africa's harsher climate while a primer simply helps your application stay in place all day.
- Dab onto under eye darkness, blemishes or discolourations.
- Pat blend with finger or Concealer Brush.
Works Well With:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil/ Huile Minerale, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Cire de Candelilla, Talc, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Gylcol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Tacopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491) (CI77492) (CI77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Orange 5 Lake (CI45370)