Skin Care & Makeup Workshops
Many women, not matter their age, find it difficult to define a proper skin care regime and an accompanying makeup look. This may be because some find the range of skin care and makeup products available today overwhelming. Others may feel intimidated or embarrassed to seek assistance to enhance their application skills or understand the skin care and cosmetics products on the market.
This is precisely why we run our regular makeup and skin care workshops, hosted by our accredited professional makeup artists, in an open and friendly small group setting. Our overall intention is to make your feel comfortable in defining a skin care regime and makeup application that suits you and your skill level.
Our clients leave our lessons and classes educated and liberated to experiment with their products and looks. Please see our customer reviews below.
Topics covered in detail:
- Provide an introduction to skincare basics and the importance thereof to your makeup application.
- Simplify the application process focusing on key techniques that will improve your skills.
- Learn to build your own personalised natural day and evening looks and learn advanced application techniques for those that wish to take it a step further.
- If you are an existing customer then this is a great opportunity to understand your Sormé and Refineé products and their application.
- Our skin care and makeup classes are hosted by our accredited professional makeup artists. Refreshments are provided.
To Book: Review the courses on offer at the bottom of this page and select an available date, add to cart and simply checkout. Alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following important points:
- Spaces are limited. We limit the size of each makeup class to only a few people ensuring an in-depth, personalised experience.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own makeup and skin care products along. We will however have a full range of skin care and makeup products for you to use on the day.
- The program is aimed at women of all ages including teenagers battling with their skin.
Customer Workshop Reviews
|Deanne Walls via Facebook||
"I attended a make-up workshop with Nicky Knock, Michelle Barrett and 5 other ladies. We had a wonderful morning learning about the basics of skin care and make-up application. Each lady was shown step by step how to apply professional looking make-up using Sormé cosmetics. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn the basics of professional make-up application. Thank you Sormé for an enjoyable morning."
|Cindy Allibone via FaceBook||
"I normally hate wearing makeup but Sorme has changed my approach and outlook. What a wonderful product and the ladies in JHB are so passionate and inspiring with this product. Thanks for introducing this to me & Chris."
|Jabulile Maqungo via FaceBook||
"Best workshop by far! Can't wait for the next one."
|Priscille Smith via FaceBook||
"An enlightening experience, excellent product for skin enrichment and walked away learning so much more."